*-_ \(^_^)/ _-*
Sushi are small, bite-sized Japanese treats. They’re tasty, but aren’t that big.
Inspired by Lua’s blog, I decided to write a list of the sushi in my life.
1. Waking up early and not being tired.
2. Getting a random text-message from someone you weren’t expecting, about an fun event that you didn’t know was going to happen.
3. Getting a link on someone else’s blog!!!
5. Getting an e-mail from a long-lost friend.
6. Being on the lake under the beating sun.
7. Stepping momentarily out of the picture at a too-many-people-to-process party.
8. Finishing reading a novel at 1 AM (City of Ember, cough, cough)
9. Finding out that you’re better off than you thought you were, and that you were being too hard on yourself!
10. When a friend-filled day lasts forever.
There’s my happy place for the day!