Now, forgive me for being so excitable. I know that a lot of bloggers have a plethora of awards to show off. Me? I got a porcelain teacup with flowers in it. Not exactly a guy’s award, but I’m not complaining. 😀
Okay, okay, truthfully, I am elated right now. I’ve been at this for a month and change, and already I got my first award.
I read that there are “Rules” to this award, which I shall list and follow below.
1. To thank and link back to the person who gave you this award (Thanks Lisa! Good job on your blog!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself (See below please…I don’t want to mess up my list!)
3. Pass this along to 5 bloggers who you recently discovered and who you think are fantastic. (Please also see below! And P.S., I changed the number to 5, because I wanted to keep it an exclusive award! Otherwise where would “Special” be? lol)
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about their prize.
In risk of descending into egoism…SEVEN THINGS BOUT ME
1. I love blogging! I am a BIG TIME blogger…I think I could write a book: “BLOGGING ATE MY LIFE.”
2. I do have a name. Joseph. I said that in the “About” box, but people still call me J.P.…WHICH IS OKAY, don’t get me wrong!!! I actually like the nickname. Just wanted to make sure that was clear. 🙂
3. I don’t have a favorite color.
4. I am a chocolate diehard, but I don’t like hot cocoa.
5. When I go to write “Idea,” I automatically capitalize the I. Don’t ask why…I think it’s a psychological correlation between the personal pronoun and the pronunciation of “Idea.”
6. I ♥ The City of Ember (movie), and think they should make a movie out of Book 4 (Diamond of Darkhold), although Book 3 (Prophet of Yonwood) may as well have gone out the window (No offense, Ms. Duprau!).
7. I cn spk fluent txt lnguage. Once I typd a whl tx wth mstly 1 and 2 lttr wrds!
FIVE BLOGGERS TO WHOM I AM PASSING THIS AWARD
1. T.S. Bazelli. Your Author Aerobics are great! The weekly challenge is a nice routine. Good job, keep up the good work!
2. Stephen Watkins. You are undiscovered now, Stephen, but keep working it, and someday you may be published! Good job balancing blogosphere with what sounds like a crazy life!
3. Lulu Ariana. You seem to find something new to teach about every few days, and in such depth too! Danke, gutes Glück wärhend der Zukunft!
4. Brown Paper Bag Girl. I’ve only known you for a couple weeks but your blog just stuck for some reason. I look forward to reading it in the future!
5. Lua Fowles. Sigh, here’s the unfair part…lol. Lua, you have about a billion blog awards already, but I must nominate you, just because it’s Bowl of Oranges. Enjoy this porcelain tea cup with roses. Keep up the good work!